Serves: 1 serve = 2 rolls
Recipe suitable for low calorie weight loss
- Separate and place slices of ham onto a plate.
- Dissolve chicken stock cubes in hot water and mix with cream cheese.
- Spread mixture over ham slices.
- Sprinkle chives and vegetables over top with salt and pepper.
- Roll ham slices and secure with toothpicks.
- 75 gms Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 Tbsps hot water
- 8 thin slices of lean ham
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 3 chicken stock cubes
- chopped vegetables (tomatoes, capsicum, cucumber – whatever you like)