Recipe suitable for ketogenic weight loss
- Shell and de-vein the prawns. Leave tail and last segment of shell on.
- Mix oil, wine and garlic in a medium bowl and stir well. Place prawns in mixture and toss until well coated.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Thread prawns onto skewers, 3 or 4 on each skewer.
- Prawns can be cooked on a grill or in a fry pan. Brush prawns with marinade during cooking.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, turning only once. Serve immediately on top of tossed green salad.
- 16 large green prawns
- 8 Tsp oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 4 large garlic cloves (crushed)
Helpful Hint: when using wooden skewers for cooking kebabs, pre-soak in water. This prevents them burning during cooking.