- Pre-heat over to 180ºc.
- In a large bowl, add grated carrot, zucchini and shallots.
- Combine beaten eggs, cream, pepper and salt. Add egg mixture to vegetables
- Stir through cheese.
- Spray a 23cm quiche dish with non stick spray. Pour mixture into dish.
- Bake in pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes or until mixture is set, firm to touch and golden brown.
- 1 cup carrot (grated)
- 1 cup zucchini (grated)
- 1/4 cup shallots (finely chopped)
- 120gms cheddar cheese (grated)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- Cracked pepper and salt