Recipe suitable for ketogenic weight loss
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add the bean sprouts and stir-fry for 1-2 mins until crisp. Remove from wok and place on a platter.
- In the remaining oil, stir-fry the garlic and ginger for 30 secs.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for approx 4 mins.
- Push the chicken up on the sides of the wok and add the snow peas (or beans) and capsicum and stir-fry for approx 2 mins.
- Combine the soy sauce and lemon juice. Add to the wok along with the bamboo shoots. Add chicken back to the centre of the wok.
- Combine all ingredients and cook a further 2 mins.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Serve immediately
- 6 Chicken breast halves (approx. 150-200 gms each)
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cups bean sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 Tsp minced ginger
- 1 cup fresh snow peas or green beans
- 1/2 cup sliced red capsicum
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow capsicum
- 1 Tbsp lite soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 x 170 gms can bamboo shoots
- 1 tsp sesame seeds