Making a delicious, rich, guilt-free hot chocolate is super easy with Dr Tim’s Treat Gourmet Milk Chocolate.
- Place the chocolate square in a coffee mug.
- Cover with 100ml of boiling water.
- Using a spoon, break down the chocolate into a liquid.
- Top up the mug with 150ml of hot milk.
- Sweeten with a sugar substitute to taste.
Perfect for people who don’t drink tea & coffee…or even if you do!
Enjoy within your snack limits.
- 1 square of Dr Tim’s Gourmet Milk Chocolate
- 150mL hot milk
- 100mL hot water
- Sugar Substitue to taste