Recipe suitable for ketogenic weight loss
- In a bowl, marinate beef strips, soy sauce and barbecue sauce.
- Cover and leave for approx. 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Stir-fry garlic and ginger quickly, about 30 seconds.
- Add the capsicums, snow peas, broccoli and spring onions and stir-fry over a high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the beef and any juices left from the marinade into the wok and stir-fry for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in the oyster sauce and add ¼ cup water if needed.
- Stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately with salad.
- 800gms steak, sliced into strips
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger root, grated
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, topped and tailed
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 4 shallots, cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce