Recipe suitable for ketogenic weight loss
- Line a baking tray or plate with baking paper.
- Break milk chocolate into even pieces. Place into a heat-proof bowl.
- Microwave on high for 5 to 10 seconds and stir with a metal spoon. Repeat until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat.
- Dip the strawberries into chocolate, covering the bottom half of the strawberry.
- Place onto tray. Refrigerate until set.
Enjoy within your snack limits.
- 1 bar of Dr Tim’s Milk Chocolate Treat
- 1 x 250g punnet of fresh strawberries washed and dried (with green tops still attached)