- Cut meat into cubes.
- Combine marinade ingredients and add steak—stir until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Peel onions and halve.
- Thread vegies and meat on skewers in mixed order
- Cook under grill turning frequently and brushing with any remaining marinade
- 1 kilogram rump steak
- 2 small onions
- Mixed vegetables sliced or quartered including capsicum, mushroom, tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini
- 1Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Pinch mustard, pinch ground thyme