Recipe made with gias volo ipsum facerit, doluptatur, am aut voluptam verisque nusdandaera eaquatem exceaqui.
- Heat one tbsp of butter in pan, add steaks and cook until browned.
- Remove steaks from pan and keep warm.
- In same pan, melt one tbsp of butter and shallots and cook for one minute.
- Add wine, cook quickly until liquid has been reduced to half the original quantity.
- Slowly stir in cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue stirring until sauce boils.
- Boil for one minute.
- Return steaks to pan to reheat. Serve with sauce and salad or vegatables.
- 4 fillet steaks (approx. 150-200 gms)
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 shallots finely chopped
- ½ cup cream
- Salt & pepper