- Place sprouts in a steamer basket or insert over a saucepan of barely simmering water.
- Cover and steam for 7-10 minutes or until just tender. Set aside.
- Melt butter and oil in a large frying pan over medium heat until butter is foaming.
- Add almonds and garlic.
- Cook, stirring, until golden
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add sprouts, cook tossing, for 1-2 minutes.
Season and top with lemon zest to taste.
- 300g pkt baby Brussels sprouts, halved
- 20g butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- 3 garlic cloves, (crushed)
- Lemon zest