The Federal Government’s recent Measure Up campaign is sending a powerful message to us all about the importance of keeping check of our waist measurement. The initiative stems from research findings that chronic disease - such as some cancers, heart disease and type 2 diabetes - is a fast growing problem in Australia and it’s clear that certain lifestyle behaviours lead to chronic disease. These include being overweight or obese, not getting enough physical activity, smoking, harmful alcohol consumption and unhealthy eating. Read More >>
The term Orfam or Dr. MacLeod’s or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website Orfam Pty Ltd (ABN 72 005 256 146). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Orfam Pty Ltd is not a medical organisation and our staff cannot and will not give you medical advice or diagnosis. No Dr. MacLeod’s product is intended to treat or prevent any illness or disease. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as advice or diagnosis with respect to treatment of an illness or disease. This website offers general advice only.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Orfam Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and only for its intended purpose
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Orfam reserves the right to prohibit any conduct involving this web site that it deems to be inappropriate.
- You agree not to disrupt this web site.
- You agree not to interfere with or compromise the security of this web site.
- You agree not to disrupt or interfere with any other visitor’s use of this web site.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any actions you undertake while visiting this web site and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations applicable to this web site and the Internet, including Australian copyright laws and export restrictions.
- You represent and warrant that all information that you provide to gain access to the services provided by this web site is accurate and truthful.
- Your right to use this web site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain access to this web site is not transferable.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws Australia and the State of Queensland as applicable. You hereby unconditionally, voluntarily and irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Queensland in any claim or dispute concerning, relating to, or arising from this web site and any information received from or through this web site
Copyright NoticeThis website and its content including all material, graphics, information, text, illustrations, testimonials, and menus is copyright of Orfam Pty Ltd - © Orfam Pty Ltd 2010. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system