- Combine all ingredients (except the lettuce leaves) in a large bowl.
- Chill at least 20 minutes.
- To serve place heaped Tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the lettuce leaves and roll up.
- 2 small chicken breast halves (approx. 150 gms each) cooked and diced
- ½ cup red capsicum (diced)
- ½ cup cucumber (diced)
- 2 hard boiled eggs (sliced)
- 1 shallot (diced)
- Black pepper to taste
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- ½ cup mayonnaise*
*NOTE—choose a mayonnaise brand that is the lowest in carbohydrates and sugars that you can find.