- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, and sugar substitute to taste. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Combine the strawberries, walnuts and spinach in a large bowl.
- Pour over chilled dressing and toss together.
- 200 baby spinach leaves
- 1 punnet strawberries, washed and chopped
- 8 walnuts chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- sugar substitute to taste