This fresh and healthy tomato salsa recipe is perfect for a snack, side dish or meat topper!
Like it hot? Add extra chilli
Like crunch? Add extra capsicum
Like it saucy? Chop the vegetables super fine
Get sassy the way you like it!
- De-seed the tomatoes
- Finely dice all the vegetables. Combine all ingredients in bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir through the balsamic vinegar or lime juice
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for the flavours to develop.
- 1 medium tomato
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red, yellow or green capsicum
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped coriander, chives or parsley
- 1 schallot
- 1 large jalapeno chilli
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar OR a squeeze of lime juice
(optional extras—red onion, extra chilli)