- Cook chicken breast in fry pan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Lightly brown both side then reduce heat and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Slice chicken meat into thin slices.
- To Serve: Arrange assorted salad leaves on a serving dish. Top with chicken slices and drizzle with salad dressing.
- Blend olive oil and sesame oil with the lime juice, orange rind and juice, grated ginger, garlic, soy sauce, shallots and sugar substitute until well blended.
- 2 chicken breast halves (approx.150-200gms)
- 125ml olive oil
- 1 Tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Grated rind and juice of 1 orange
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 Tsp light soy sauce
- 3 shallots (finely chopped)
- Sugar substitute to taste
- 250 gms assorted salad leaves